Diamond Rod Knife Sharpener
How to Use Knife Sharpener Rod
* Due to inventory reasons, it may take 14-20 days for shipping.
- Place the plastic tip of the sharpening rod on a solid surface. Apply lightly downward pressure to avoid slipping during use.
- Place heel of your blade at the top of the sharpening rod at about 20 degree angle.
- Sharpen the knife from heel to tip and repeat 2 - 3 times, then turn to the other side of the knife until blade is sharp.
- Clean the knife with water and dry it.
- Clean the knife sharpener with non-abrasive brush.
- Metal Type: iron
- Size: 8 inch/12inch
- Color: Black+ Silver
- Material: Diamond + ABS(Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene)
Note For Knife Sharpener Rod
- Keep stable when sharpening.
- The angle between the sharpening rod and the knife should not be too large, keep at about 20 degree angle.